arduino For Dummies
Arduino is no ordinary circuit board. Whether you’re an artist, a designer, a programmer, or a hobbyist, Arduino lets you learn about and play with electronics. You’ll discover how to build a variety of circuits that can sense or control real-world objects, prototype your own product, and even create interactive artwork. This handy guide is exactly what you need to build your own Arduino project – what you make is up to you!
• Learn by doing – start building circuits and programming your Arduino with a few easy examples – right away!
• Easy does it – work through Arduino sketches line by line, and learn how they work and how to write your own.
• Solder on! – don’t know a soldering iron from a curling iron? No problem! You’ll learn the basics and be prototyping in no time.
• Kitted out – discover new and interesting hardware to turn your Arduino into anything from a mobile phone to a Geiger counter.
• Become an Arduino savant – find out about functions, arrays, libraries, shields and other tools that let you take your Arduino project to the next level
• Get social – teach your Arduino to communicate with software running on a computer to link the physical world with the virtual world
Order code ARDDUM01